Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Final Project Proposal and DTC 101 Syllabus

Below you will find links to both my Final Project Proposal as well as my DTC 101 Syllabus. Both projects were composed using wix, which, I;m finding now, is a truly incredible platform for hosting Web sites.

Composing the Final Project Proposal was more difficult than I anticipated. While I thought that my Final Project Presentation was pretty solid, shifting my ideas to a different interface was a challenge. Regardless, I am very happy with the product that emerged from all of this.

Composing the DTC 101 Syllabus, surprisingly enough, was actually easier than I anticipated. While I certainly struggled earlier on in the semester with composing assignments, I actually had quite a bit of fun putting them together. I chalk most of this up to composing on wix.

At any rate, thank you so much for all of your support. I hope you enjoy my Final Project Proposal and DTC 101 Syllabus!

Final Project Proposal

DTC 101 Syllabus

No comments:

Post a Comment